Monday, February 1, 2016

THE WARRIOR INSIDE

What is a Warrior !

A Warrior is that person who gets up. Despite of what is knocking them down, a person who trusts that the victory is there even when it isn't visible. Believes and trusts the miracle that she is waiting for is there because the God of Angel Armies is Alive and living inside her... A warrior is someone who knows that the fight is not their own and will allow another to come along side and fight with them...

Deflecting... one of my closest friends would tell you that I am a master.... but calls me on it every time. And I have come to realize that it takes the courage of a warrior to be brave enough to allow themselves to feel..

So talking to my Papa is not something that is new to me.. I pull out a chair and He sits down and has breakfast with me... Every morning my journal entry starts like this “Good Morning Jesus I Love You” on this particular morning after I had started that sentence... I heard Him ... “Martha put the pen down and look at Me” He wanted to be invited to “see me” And when I allowed Him to see me. I felt this over whelming powerful love. A love that was so deep... I felt Him smile, I felt His joy. I felt His satisfaction in the way He created me. Isaiah 53:11- “After He has suffered, He will see the light of life and be satisfied”, And I cried, which seems like a normal thing these days – to which my counselor would offer what I think is a sadist smile...LOL. It is good to feel my feelings... and the feelings of God. .

Papa You are the Warrior inside of me.....



No comments: