Tuesday, January 26, 2016

January - 2016



During the first summer and fall of my separation... I transformed the shop/smoking room into this wonderful glorious refuge I call “The She Shed” where I have learned to just “BE” no TV or laptops. No Netflix, or movies. In it I have had long conversations with Papa and best friends, read books, listened to pod casts. Cried alone and with friends. In it I have learned that it was OK to be angry, ranted at God and sworn till I was blue in the face. I have been comforted by friends, learned how to feel my feelings.  I have laughed with friends, I have healed and had the privilege of watching friends start their journey of healing. I have made the best of friends, had too much wine to drink.. talked about the deepest things of the heart... God - Men - women - children, marriage – divorce love and life. I have taken long naps... and allowed the pain of abuse to surface in order that I could be healed. I have asked for forgiveness. I have forgiven and learned to move forward. In the months to come I will share my journey from a heart that was torn, abused and broken to where ever I am at in the moment, and as I my journey continues... so will my blog. 









No comments: